We are on the search for a tech-savvy and motivated Office Administrator to join our client’s team for a part time role based in central Cambridge.
He Korero Mō te tūranga | About the role
This is a brand new role for our client, designed to provide administrative support to the Head Office and two different regional branches.
Key responsibilities include:
- Gathering and entering information into the CRM system
- Processing daily accounts receivable and accounts payable and occasionally processing journals
- Communicating with customers
- General day-to-day administration
- Handling queries from suppliers and dealer networks
- Providing support to the Accounts and Financial Control Assistant
- Providing support to the Project Support and wider teams as needed.
This is initially a part time role working three days per week, but our client imagines the hours will grow over time.
He Kōrero mōu| About you
You are someone who has:
- Plenty of experience in a similar administration role
- At least three years’ experience processing account receivable and accounts payable
- Experience with processing journals (preferred but not essential)
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint, CRM systems, and online accounting software (Xero)
- A friendly nature and client-centric approach
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- The ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- The ability to work autonomously
- A collaborative approach and the desire to work with a diverse and hard-working team!
Mō to taatau kiritaki | About our client
Our client is a proudly New Zealand-owned and operated company offering innovative and environmentally sustainable outdoor solutions.
Their head office and fabrication workshop are based in Cambridge. Our client uses New Zealand-sourced materials and componentry, allowing them to ensure premium quality materials, that are ethically sourced and innovative in design are used for their products. They are hugely proud of supporting New Zealand-based businesses, and other local Kiwis!
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
If this role sounds like it is made for you, apply online now, or call Michelle or LesleyAnn at People in Mind on 07 823 3250 to find out more.