NZ Louvres specialises in the design, manufacture and installation of Aluminium Louvre Opening roof Systems. We are highly regarded as a premium product and our culture could be described as family oriented, fun and customer focused.
NZ Louvres has a solid reputation for quality, innovation, reliability and exceptional service. We are currently seeking an experienced Aluminium fabricator who can join our Warehouse team based in Cambridge, Waikato.
To be successful for this role you will need the following:
- An experience background in the metal industry will be an advantage
- Machine background will be preferred but not necessary
- Welding skills would be a bonus
- Be able to read plans
- Have a positive approach to work, use initiative and able to work within a team environment
- Keen to learn and not afraid to attempt new tasks
- A strong work ethic and reliability is essential
- Physically fit and hardworking
- Ability to work as part of a team and be hands on
This role is full time – Monday to Friday. On occasions there will also be opportunity to work extra hours.
Candidates with relevant experience are preferred. If you are looking for a great role with a great company and the chance to work with some great people, this may be the role for you. Contact us today for more information and to apply.